Nepal Police Club has clinched the title of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
NPC defeated Kanchanjunga FC Siliguri 2-1 in the final match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Sunday.
Tirtha Bahadur Rana scored the opener for NPC in 1st minute while Jumanu Rai added second in 12th minute.
Amir Lama scored one for KFC in 19th minute.
Both teams tried to change the score line in the second half but they failed to do so.
The champions received Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 5 lakh. Sobroto Soren from KFC became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Bagmati youth club and Bagmati municipality jointly organized the championship.
- Sarlahi: Lafa Yuwa Club Enters Final Of 1st Nayabasti Cup
- Sarlahi: Seven Stars Youth Club Wins Title Of 2nd Martyr Santabir Kunwar Cup
- Sarlahi: 1st Naya Basti Cup Kicks Off
- Sarlahi: Bagmati Club Sarlahi Signs 17 Players Including A Division League Players !
- Sarlahi: Bagmati Club Ready To Recruit Players For C Division League Qualifiers
Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa