Nepal Police Club skipper Jumanu Rai has been adjudged the most valuable player of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament.
Rai guided his young team to title at Bagmati Sarlahi. NPC defeated KFC Siliguri 2-1 to lift the title on Sunday.
NPC received Nrs 10 lakh.
Here are the best players:
Best GK: Sanjit Shrestha (NPC)
Best DF: Niwas Rana (KFC)
Best MF: Ruperts Bahadur Lama (JYC)
Best Coach: Sanjib Joshi (NPC)
Highest Goal Scorer: Tirtha Rana Magar
All of them received Nrs 20,00 each.
- Sarlahi: Bagmati Club Sarlahi Signs 17 Players Including A Division League Players !
- Sarlahi: Bagmati Club Ready To Recruit Players For C Division League Qualifiers
- Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa - VIDEO
- Bagmati Youth Club & Bagmati Municipality Thanks All For Making 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup Successful
- Bijaya Ghalan Receives Bagmati PoY Award
Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa