Makwanpur DFA is organizing district league from Bhadra 17 in Hetauda.
Makwanpur DFA president Tika Lama informed GoalNepal that the name of the league would be Shri Dan Bahadur Shrestha memorial district league.
On Tuesday, Mr. Ravi Shrestha, proprietor of Lotinath Company, announced Nrs 2 lakh sponsorship for the district league in memory of his late father.
DFA president Lama said, "We are very thankful to Mr. Ravi Shrestha for his kind support.
"We have formed committees to make the district league successful", added Lama.
- Former Player Subash Syangtan Supports Makwanpur DFA Coach With 10 Footballs
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
- Hetauda Sub Metro Leases A Land Of 7 Bigah To ANFA For Technical Centre
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama