The venue for Nepal vs Kuwait in FIFA world cup round 2 qualifiers has been changed. Kuwait is hosting Nepal on September 5.
It was supposed to be played at Jaber Al-Ahmad international stadium. Now the match will be played at Kuwait sports club stadium.
Meanwhile, Kuwait NRNA has requested Kuwait FA to reduce the price of match tickets to attract more Nepalese fans to the stadium.
The FA hasn't confirmed the price of the ticket.
Nepal have been grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait & Chinese Taipei.
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium