New sports minister, Jagat Bishwokarma said that new government was committed to construct one international stadium each in all seven provinces.
Bishwokarma was speaking in welcome program held in Pokhara on Wednesday.
"The new government will construct international stadium each in all seven provinces. Sports is on top priority list of this government", said Bishwokarma.
Nepal doesn't have a single international stadium. The only one, Dasharath stadium is under renovation post earthquake.
- Kaski DFA Distributes COVID Relief
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium