Chartare Club, Morang have entered the final of the ongoing eighth Naradamuni Thulung Memorial Gold Cup Knockout Football Tournament. In the first semi-final held on Thursday, Chartare came close to winning the title by defeating strong rivals Church Boys United 3-1 in a tiebreaker.
Before that, both teams played a 1-1 draw in the regular time match at Naradamuni ground. Abhishek Limbu was declared the man of the match. He received Rs. 5,000 cash and a trophy as an award. The organizers informed that the second semi-final match between Avenir FC, Cameroon and Bhojpur on Friday, Ashoj 14, will be held as part of the competition.
The winners of the competition organized by Basaha Club, Udaypur will receive a cash prize of four lakhs, while the runners-up will receive a trophy, medal and certificate along with two lakhs. The final will be held on Ashoj 16.
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Wins Title Of 1st Rautamai Cup
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Enters SFs Of 1st Rautamai Rural Municipality Cup
- Udayapur: Rautamai Rural Municipality Chairman Cup Kicks Off
- Udaypur: Fusion FC Into The Final Of Ward President 7A-side Tournament
- Udaypur: Gaighat FC Into The Semifinals Of Ward President 7A-side Tournament
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final