FIFA officer Nima Chokey has inspected facilities at ANFA technical centre, Butwal, Rupandehi.
Chokey along with ANFA VP Upendra Man Singh visited the complex and took stock of the facilities.
FIFA has supported USD 50,000 for the renovation of the complex. ANFA is encamping 24 U13 players in this academy.
Rupandehi DFA president Dirgha Bahadur KC (Kumar), academy director Buddhi Gurung and other officials were present in the complex.
- Rupandehi: DMC Tulsipur Wins Title Of 1st Tilottama Mayor Cup
- Jharna Sports Club Wins Title Of Rupandehi District League
- Rupandehi District League Kicks Off, Jharna SC Makes A Winning Start
- Rupandehi: Hosts New Srijana Wins The Title Of 4th New Srijana Cup
- Rupandehi: Pharsatikar Yuwa Club Enters FINAL Of 4th New Srijana Cup