Shree Narayan Janata school, Sarlahi has lifted the title of Kwik's cup football tournament.
Shree Narayan defeated Sainik Awasiya Ma VI Pokhara 3-2 in the final match played at ANFA complex today.
Nepalaya school became third and Wonderland school finished fourth in the competition.
16 teams took part in the final round.
The champions received Nrs 3,00,000 and runners up team walked away with Nrs 1,50,000. Third placed team got Nrs 75,000 and fourth placed team received Nrs 50,000.
Girls event is kicking off from tomorrow.
ANFA is organizing the championship.
- Bhaktapur: Sainik Mahabidhyalaya Wins Title Of 1st Bridgewater Cup
- Kathmandu: Binayak Wins Title Of 5th NEF SAIPAL Cup
- Kathmandu: Lumbini Enters QFs Of NEF-SAIPAL Inter School Championship
- Kavre: Nepal Police School Wins Title Of 27th IGP Cup
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats ANFA Academy Butwal In A Friendly Match
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal