Jhapa FC has lifted the title of Jhapa district wide knockout football championship.
Jhapa FC, Nepal's first private football club, defeated Sanischare FC Arjundhara 1-0 in the final match played at Kaptanbari today.
Roman Tamang scored the match winner in 53rd minute.
The champions received Nrs 30,000 and runners up team got Nrs 20,000.
Saurav Limbu from Sanischare became the most valuable player of the tournament.
Final man of the match: Subham Raya
Best GK: Rajkumar Limbu (Jhapa FC)
Best DF: Pramod Chaudhary (Sanischare)
Best MF: Gokul Rajbanshi (Jhapa FC)
Best FW: Ganesh Murmu (Jhapa FC)
Highest goal scorer: Aahish Chapagain (Birtamod United)
Arjundhara ward number 10 chairman Baldeb Gomden, ward number 6c hairman Loknath Gautam, Jhapa DFA president Bhagirath Ale, Arjundharan sports committee coordinator Arjun Meche and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Jhapa: 3rd Satashi Gold Cup Prep Begins; Winner To Get Nrs 6 Lakh
- Jhapa: Province Level Women's Championship From Poush 11
- Jhapa: 2nd Man Raj Kerung Memorial Knockout Championship From Poush 9
- Jhapa FC Enters Final Of Knockout Football Championship
- Jhapa: Sanischare FC Enters Final Of Knockout Championship
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP