Sagarmatha secondary school, Super Sense, Triyua Namuna MA VI and Shree Narayan school Sarlahi have won their respective matches in Kwiks Cup football tournament.
Sagarmatha degeated Sainik Awasiya Ma VI 2-1 at ANFA complex on Thursday.
In the second match, Super Sense defeated The Old Capital secondary school 9-3. Triyuga MA VI defeated Bhaktapur English school 5-0 in the third match of the day.
Shree Narayan Sarlahi defeated SAMB Kaski 1-0.
ANFA is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 3 lakh.
- Bhaktapur: Sainik Mahabidhyalaya Wins Title Of 1st Bridgewater Cup
- Kathmandu: Binayak Wins Title Of 5th NEF SAIPAL Cup
- Kathmandu: Lumbini Enters QFs Of NEF-SAIPAL Inter School Championship
- Kavre: Nepal Police School Wins Title Of 27th IGP Cup
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats ANFA Academy Butwal In A Friendly Match
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal