Himalayan FC has been authorized by Malaysian sports ministry.
Club president Santosh Karki told GoalNepal that Malaysia sports ministry has authorized the club.
The club will soon host international tournament.
"We will soon organize an international tournament. We would like to thank Malaysian sports ministry for the recognition. We would also like to thank all Nepalese expats for their kind support", said Karki.
- Former Nepal U17 Defender Abhisek Verma Makes I-League Debut For Punjab FC
- Kiran Chemjong's Punjab FC Suffers Defeat In A Row
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2021 On February 6 & 7
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Starts I-League 2021 Season With A Win
- UAE: 1st Samriddhi Kaski Football Tournament Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal !