Himalayan FC has been authorized by Malaysian sports ministry.
Club president Santosh Karki told GoalNepal that Malaysia sports ministry has authorized the club.
The club will soon host international tournament.
"We will soon organize an international tournament. We would like to thank Malaysian sports ministry for the recognition. We would also like to thank all Nepalese expats for their kind support", said Karki.
- Anita Basnet Involved Sethu FC Beats FC Kolhapur City In Indian Women’s League
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2
- NFT Qatar Beats Bangladesh Community Team In Its Opener Of Asian Communities Championship