Monastic, Binayal and New Star pole school have won their respective matches in 2nd Kaustuv cup football tournament in Kathmandu.
Monastic defeated Nawa Jiwan 3-0 in first match played on Monday.
Yubaraj Adhikari became the player of the match. in the second match, Binayak school, Chabahil defeated Genuine school 2-0. Pranav Rai became the player of the match.
New Star Pole defeated Peace point school 4-2 in the last match of the day.
Hat trick hero Sandesh Magar became the player of the match.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal