Satasidham women's team has lifted the title of Chuilachuli women's championship in Ilam.
Satasidham defeated Urlabari women's team in sudden death in the final match played on Saturday.
The champions received Nrs 25,000 and runners up team got Nrs 15,000.
Rekha Paudel became the player of the final match.
Sabitri Magar became the best player of the tournament. Bishika Rai received the best goalkeeper award, Samjhana Lawati received the best defender and Khusma Rai received the best midfielder award. All of them received Nrs 2,000 cash each.
- Nepal U15 Girls Team Coach Rakesh Shrestha Announces Final Squad
- ANFA Women's Commitee Celebrates Teej Festival With Players
- ANFA Announces Preliminary Squad For SAFF U15 Women's Championship 2019
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Girls Championship: Nepalaya School & Sainik Bidhyalaya Register Win
- Bhutan Hosting SAFF U15 Women’s Championship; Nepal Vs India In The Opener
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach