Dauphins has entered semifinals of Tuborg Raja Rani Rara cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins defeated BRC Bhutan 4-0 in quarterfinal match played on Sunday.
Petenga scored a brace while Tina Dider, Kono scored apiece for the winners.
Messokou became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Sagarmatha club will play against Rara FC in first semifinal match on Monday.
- Dhankuta: Sagarmatha School Wins Title Of Kwiks Inter School Championship
- Dhankuta: Choubise Rural Municipality Wins The Title Of Chhathar Jorpati Cup 2076
- Baudhik Bikash Samaj Are The Champions Of Dhankuta District League
- Dhankuta: Buddha Chemjong Honored At Rajarani
- Sagarmatha Youth Club Biratchowk Wins Title Of 9th Tuborg Agni Basundhara Rara Cup