Holy Angels, Genius have entered semifinals of inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Holy Angels defeated Jeevan Tara school 3-0. Sanjeev Theeng, Dewan Ghatraj and Raj Gole scored apiece for the winners.
Genius defeated Peace Nepal 2-1.
Man of the match Sajan Khadka scored both goals for the winners. Karun Kunwar scored one for Peace Nepal.
Holy Angels will play against NEPS and Genius will play against Samata in semifinals.
Chahari youth club is organizing the championship.
- New Football Academy Launched In Kathmandu; Covers Medical Insurance Of Nrs 3 Lakh !
- Kwiks Valley Wide Inter School Championship Kicks Off; LA Beats Shree Krishna In The Opener
- Toffichoo Cup: Kaustuv, Daffodil School & Kids Learning Win Titles
- 3rd MYA Weekend Grassroots Football League Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal