Dauphins team has entered final of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins defeated Bindabasini FC Morang 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday morning.
Petenga and Eurel Enome scored apiece for the winners. Owona became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Jhapa XI will play against Nepal APF in second semifinal match today.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 4 lakh.
- Dhankuta: Sagarmatha School Wins Title Of Kwiks Inter School Championship
- Dhankuta: Choubise Rural Municipality Wins The Title Of Chhathar Jorpati Cup 2076
- Baudhik Bikash Samaj Are The Champions Of Dhankuta District League
- Dhankuta: Buddha Chemjong Honored At Rajarani
- Sagarmatha Youth Club Biratchowk Wins Title Of 9th Tuborg Agni Basundhara Rara Cup