Dauphins team has entered final of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins defeated Bindabasini FC Morang 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday morning.
Petenga and Eurel Enome scored apiece for the winners. Owona became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Jhapa XI will play against Nepal APF in second semifinal match today.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 4 lakh.
- Dhankuta: Dauphins Enter SFs Of Tuborg Raja Rani Rara Cup
- Rajarani Cup Kicks Off; Sagarmatha Sidelines APF To Enter SF
- Dhankuta: Nepal APF Knock Out Dauphins To Lift Title Of 14th Bhim Narayan Gold Cup
- Dhankuta: Agni Basundhara Memorial 9th Tuborg Rara Cup From Tomorrow
- Dhankuta: Nepal APF Sets Final Date With Dauphins In 14th Bhim Narayan Gold Cup