St. Xavier's School & Crescent Academy english school have entered semifinals in 22nd Father Moran Memorial Football Tournament in Lalitpur.
In the first quarterfinal match played on Monday, St. Xaviers defeated GEMS 3-2 on penalties. Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before spot kick battle was invited.
Dewakar Shah from GEMS was declared the player of the match.
In the second match, Crescent defeated Moderns Indian school 5-4 on penalties. They also played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Sanjit Rana from Crescent became the player of the match.
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats Ra Ja Acaemy In The Opener Of Inter Academy Cup
- Nepal Vs Jordan Tomorrow In 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Jordan Bound Nepal U16 Team
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal