St. Xavier's School & Crescent Academy english school have entered semifinals in 22nd Father Moran Memorial Football Tournament in Lalitpur.
In the first quarterfinal match played on Monday, St. Xaviers defeated GEMS 3-2 on penalties. Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before spot kick battle was invited.
Dewakar Shah from GEMS was declared the player of the match.
In the second match, Crescent defeated Moderns Indian school 5-4 on penalties. They also played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Sanjit Rana from Crescent became the player of the match.
- Kathmandu: Monastic School Wins Title Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Peace Point School Wins Title Of KVS Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Nexus International Enters SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Global Public School & Monastic Public Enter SFs Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship From Jestha 29; NRT Vs Chyasal Youth In The Opener
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal