Shramshil Bidhyapith has clinched the title of 4th Orchid cup football tournament.
Shramshil defeated Timeline 3-0 in the final match played in Kathmandu on Saturday.
Roshan Limbu scored a brace while Sunil Katwal scored another for the winners.
The champions received Nrs 20,000 while runners up team got Nrs 15,000. Third placed Vinayak school received Nrs 10,000.
Rishan Limbu became the most valuable player of the tournament. Yubaraj Gorkhali received the best goalkeeper award and Prakash Basnet became the highest goal scorer.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, school founding president Prem Kumar Bhujel and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: Kaustuv Cup Starting From Thursday
- Kathmandu: Samata Versus NEPS In Final Of Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Holy Angels, Genius Enter SFs Of Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: Samata School & NEPS Enter SFs Of Inter School Championship
- Kathmandu: 3rd CYC Inter School Championship From Baisakh 28
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal