Shramshil Bidhyapith has clinched the title of 4th Orchid cup football tournament.
Shramshil defeated Timeline 3-0 in the final match played in Kathmandu on Saturday.
Roshan Limbu scored a brace while Sunil Katwal scored another for the winners.
The champions received Nrs 20,000 while runners up team got Nrs 15,000. Third placed Vinayak school received Nrs 10,000.
Rishan Limbu became the most valuable player of the tournament. Yubaraj Gorkhali received the best goalkeeper award and Prakash Basnet became the highest goal scorer.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, school founding president Prem Kumar Bhujel and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal