22nd Father Moran Memorial Invitational Football Tournament 2017 got underway on Monday in Lalitpur district.
Chief guest Fr. Boniface Tigga, SJ, Regional Superior of Nepal Jesuit Society and the school principal Fr. Samuel Simick, SJ inaugurated the event.
In the inaugural match, Little Angels’ School, Hattiban, Lalitpur defeated the defending champions, St. Xavier’s School, Jawalakhel – A Team 4-3. Bhargab Silwal scored a brace while Samrat Tandukar and Saksham Bikram Saud scored apiece.
Aarav Samrat Hada scored a brace while Aashutosh Yadav scord one for the losing side.
Bhargab Silwal of Little Angels’ was declared the player of the match.
In the second match, the hosts, St. Xavier’s School, Godavari – A Team defeated Jwaladevi Vidya Mandir, Badegaon, Lalitpur 4–1.
Sabal Maharjan scored a brace while Pranab Silwal Sansung Budha scored apiece. Sonam Pahari scored for the losing side.
Sabal Maharjan of St. Xavier’s Godavari was declared the player of the match.
In the last match, Nepal Don Bosco School, Lubhu, Lalitpur beat St. Xavier’s School, Jawalakhel – B Team 3-0.
Nischal KC scored a brace while Amogh Awale scored another for the winners.
- Nepal U15 Skipper Pradip Lamsal Joins Minerva Punjab Youth Academy
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Wins Title Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Sunsari: Embryo Football Academy, Morang Enters Final Of ANFA Academy Cup
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal