Nepal international Kiran Chemjong has been nominated in Maldives football awards in the best foreign player category.
There are five players nominated in the category.
The five candidates for the best player award are New Radiant Sports Club's Gallardo Valdes Adrian & Ruiz Paz Angel Luiz, TC Sports Club's Stewart Cornelius Ezekiel, Limbu Kiran Kumar and Sobol Illia from Club Green Streets.
Maldivesfootball.com and Football Association of Maldives are hosting the award function on December 16 in Male.
Limbu Kiran Kumar (TC Sports):
Kiran won the title of Shiekh Kamal international club championship with TC Sports in Chittagong, Bangladesh. He also played great role in securing AFC Cup spot for the club.
Don't forget to send best wishes to Limbu in the comment below.
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Returns Home From Japan
- Nepal No1 Goalie Kiran Chemjong Going To Japan To Appear In Trial With J3 Team
- Nepal No 1 Goalie Kiran Chemjong Signs A Deal With Minerva Punjab FC
- TC Sports Confirms They Have Rescinded Contract With Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong
- 100 Plus Signs Kiran Chemjong As Brand Ambassador
Kiran Chemjong's Minerva Punjab FC Vs East Bengal Match Highlights