South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) has revised the match fixtures of SAFF U15 championship after Sri Lanka pulled out from the championship.
There will be just six countries taking part in the competition.
In group A, hosts Nepal are pitted against Bangladesh and Maldives.
In group B, India are with Bhutan and Pakistan. ANFA is hosting the event at ANFA complex from October 25.
Nepal will play against Pakistan while India takes on Pakistan in the opening day.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 29.
Two teams from the group will go to semifinals.
- Kwiks Cup 2019 2nd Round Qualifiers: Mount Everest Plays Stalemate With Mahendra Memorial
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Championship 2nd Round Selection Kicks Off
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats Ra Ja Acaemy In The Opener Of Inter Academy Cup
- Nepal Vs Jordan Tomorrow In 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Jordan Bound Nepal U16 Team
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal