Vice president women's national championship got underway on Wednesday in Hetauda, Makwanpur.
Hosts Makwanpur defeated Syangjya 4-0 in the opening match.
Sunita Bomjhan scored a hat trick. Samjhana Chhetri scored another for the winners.
Earlier MLA Kumari Moktan inaugurated the championship.
Hetauda Dy mayor Mina Lama, Makwanpur district sports development committee prez Madhav Timalsina and Makwanpur DFA president Tikaram Lama delivered their speech in the opening ceremony.
Elsewhere in Chandranigahapur, Rautahat defeated Bara 3-0.
- Real Star FC Wins Title Of 2nd Prabina Jamkattel Memorial Cup
- Makwanpur: RR FC Vs Real Star In The Final Of Prabina Jamarkattel Memorial Cup
- Makwanpur: Saraswoti Youth Club Wins Title Of 2nd Bagmati Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Saraswoti Youth Club Enters FINAL Of Bagmati Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Saraswoti Youth Club Enters SFs Of 2nd Bagmati Gold Cup