Vice president women's national championship got underway on Wednesday in Hetauda, Makwanpur.
Hosts Makwanpur defeated Syangjya 4-0 in the opening match.
Sunita Bomjhan scored a hat trick. Samjhana Chhetri scored another for the winners.
Earlier MLA Kumari Moktan inaugurated the championship.
Hetauda Dy mayor Mina Lama, Makwanpur district sports development committee prez Madhav Timalsina and Makwanpur DFA president Tikaram Lama delivered their speech in the opening ceremony.
Elsewhere in Chandranigahapur, Rautahat defeated Bara 3-0.
- Makwanpur: Hosts Lamitar Youth Club Wins Title Of 1st Lamitar Cup
- Makwanpur: Bijaya Youth Hetauda Wins Title Of Birendra Rai Memorial Futsal Championship
- Makwanpur: Bijaya Youth Hetauda Vs Internet City In The Final Of Birendra Rai Memorial Futsal Championship
- Makwanpur: Birendra Rai Memorial Open Futsal Championship Kicks Off
- Makwanpur: Birendra Rai Memorial Futsal Championship From Bhadra 7