Nepal international Man Bahadur Tamang is going to Germany to take part in an international coaching course from September 10-18, 2018.
Tamang will take part in DFB course conducted byFussballverband Rheinland e.V., which is German Trainer C license.
The club will bear all expenses of his acommodation.
ANFA international head Nabin Pande helped him to go to Germany.
Tamang has thanked Mr. Pande, ANFA and others for helping him out.
- Nepal Government Officially Decides To Giveaway Promised Nrs 3 Lakh Cash Prize To 2016 SAG Winners
- Nepal Unmoved at 161 In FIFA World Ranking
- Nepal's Friendly Match Against Guangzhou R&F CANCELLED
- Newly Appointed Coach Johan Kalin: I Have My Ideas But I Need To Discuss With ANFA (INTERVIEW)
- Johan Kalin To Be Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal National Team !
NEPAL GETTING READY FOR BANGABANDHU GOLD CUP 2018