Nepal international Man Bahadur Tamang is going to Germany to take part in an international coaching course from September 10-18, 2018.
Tamang will take part in DFB course conducted byFussballverband Rheinland e.V., which is German Trainer C license.
The club will bear all expenses of his acommodation.
ANFA international head Nabin Pande helped him to go to Germany.
Tamang has thanked Mr. Pande, ANFA and others for helping him out.
- ANFA Searching New Coach For National Team
- Nepal To Take Part In Bangabandhu Gold Cup If Bangladesh FA Pays Dues By September 28
- Madan Bhandari Memorial International Tournament From Jan 23, 2019; Winners To Get USD 25,000
- Nepal National Team Lands Kathmandu From Dhaka
- Strong Ball Possession Doesn’t Help You To Win The Match
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives