Hetauda Sub-metropolitan City has released its budget for the upcoming fiscal year. And the football sector has been allocated a fair share of the budget for the coming year.
In the present budget, a budget of Rs. 25 Lakhs has been allocated for the improvement of the infrastructure of Piple Campa Stadium in Hetauda Sub-metropolitan Ward No. 5.
The budget has also allocated Rs 80 Lakhs for the construction of another mini stadium in Hetauda and Rs 75 Lakhs for the operation of a football academy.
Newly elected Mayor Mina Lama and deputy-mayor Rajesh Baniya have been vocal about their wish of developing football in the district ever since they were elected in the city.
- Nepal U17 Selection: 11 Players From Hetauda Football Academy Leave For Kathmandu
- Makwanpur: Bhotey Maila Memorial Stadium Construction Going In Full Flow (With Pictures)
- Ashok Baral Named Player Of The Tournament In Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
- Makwanpur Gold Cup Final: Home Side Bijay Youth Club vs Tribhuwan Army FC Today
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club