Pokhara. King Changya Gurung Memorial Champions League 2022 is going to be held in Pokhara from today. The six-day tournament will consist of eight teams.
The participating teams will be Wranzan Brothers, M.M.C, K.G.F, Sabin Memorial, Gandaki United, Royal Waling FC, Freedom Fighters and Valley Sports.
Manang Marshyangdi Club is the sporting partner of the tournament supported by Kaski Football Association.
GoalNepal is the media partner of the tournament. The tournament will conclude on Asadh 18.
- Kaski: Hemja United Makes A Profit Of Nrs 10 Lakh From Nepal Ice 6th Hemja Gold Cup
- Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
- Pokhara: Valley Sports & Warzan Brothers To Meet In The Final Of King Changya Memorial Futsal Champions League Today
- Pokhara: Semifinalists Finalized In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Champions League
- Valley Sports Register Second Win In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Futsal League
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT