Home side Bijay Youth Club and Tribhuwan Army FC will face each other in the final of the Local-level Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup at 4:00 PM at Piple Stadium in Hetauda.
Army defeated Avenir FC in a wretched penalty shootout in the semi-finals while Bijay Youth Club defeated Nepal Police Club to make their way into the final. This is the second successive final between the two sides in Hetauda. Army won the bout between the sides in the final last time.
The winners of today's match will face Bijay Youth Club, Hetauda in the final. BYC defeated Nepal Police Club yesterday to make their way into the final.
The winner of the competition will get Rs 15 lakhs in cash along with the title while the runner-up will get Rs 10 lakhs. Similarly, those who excel in the individual category will also be given Rs 25,000 cash and a trophy each. The best player in the competition will get a motorcycle sponsored by the Hetauda School of Management.
A total of 12 teams including top clubs of the country participated in the competition.
- Nepal U17 Selection: 11 Players From Hetauda Football Academy Leave For Kathmandu
- Makwanpur: Bhotey Maila Memorial Stadium Construction Going In Full Flow (With Pictures)
- Hetauda Sub-Metro Allocates 25 Lakhs For Piple Stadium Development
- Ashok Baral Named Player Of The Tournament In Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club