Sankata club, Kathmandu has entered quarterfinals of 3rd Makwanpur gold cup.
Sankata club defeated Nepal Police Club 1-0 in a tight match played at Forestry campus grounds on Saturday.
Foreign recruit, Akiyo scored the match winner in 31st minute. Midfielder Nitin Thapa became the player of the match and received NRs 10,000 cash.
Sankata will now play against Machhindra club in the quarterfinal match.
On Sunday, Nepal APF will play against Sankata club.
Makwanpur DFA is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 10 lakh.
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup: Sankata Club Enters SFs
- Kaski: Sankata Club Sidelines MMC To Enter SFs Of 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
- Nepal Police Club To Run Football Aacademy In Partnership With ANFA
- Nepal Police Club Clinches Title Of 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- Kaski: Nepal Police Club Sidelines Sahara Club To Enter SFs Of 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Police Club