Holy Angels Public school has clinched the title of 3rd Chakra Bahadur memorial cup football tournament.
Holy Angels defeated Arunodaya secondary school 2-0 in the final match played at Gorkarneshowr, Kathmandu on Sunday.
Skipper Sujal Gole (15') and Sajan Syangtan (40+3') scored apiece for the winners.
Mankamana school defeated Samata school 4-0 to secure third position.
Lopsanf Waiba became the best goalkeeper of the event. Ishwor Rai became the best player of the tournament. Anuj Thing received the highest goal scorer award.
The champions received NRs 25,000 while runners up team got NRs 10,000. 2nd runners up team got NRs 5,000.
- ANFA Selects 42 Buds For Youth Academies
- Kathmandu: Bal Sansar, Eastpole, Samata & Mankamana Enter QFs In 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Inter School Tournament Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Inter School Championship From Falgun 15
- Sunsari: East Horizon School Jhapa Beats ANFA Academy Dharan In A Friendly
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal