Nepal international Rohit Chand has supported ailing Prajwol Rai, a young football player from Dharan, with Nrs 10,000.
Rabindra Chand, Rohit's brother, sent remit to the father of Rai in Dharan on Tuesday.
Rai has his vertebra fractured while playing a football tournament in Sunsari district. He was playing for Fair FC Dharan when he sustained severe injury on Kartik 7, 2076. He is hospitalized at BPKIHS, Dharan and is awaiting surgery to realign the bones.
The family has already spent more than Nrs 2 lakh for the treatment.
GoalNepal is running a fund raising campaign to support Rai and his parents for medical bills. The bill is expected to be Nrs 5-6 lakh (More than USD 5000).
Here is the list from Day 1:
Rohit Chand (Nepal international) 10000
Ananta Thapa (NPC Coach) 5000
Er. Sovit Shrestha 5000
Hom Nath Giri (NRNA Kuwait VP) 7000
Bartaman Rai (A Division League player) 5000
Planet Futsal Biratchowk 5000
Sagar Ghimire (Dharan FC Coach) 3000
Nabin Chhetri 1000
Samir Rai 3000
If you are interested to support Rai, please contact GoalNepal at
or GoalNepal colleagues Mr. Janam Baral at 9816348711 & Mr. Sulav Kattel at 9819378418
For the record, we will publish all details about the donation we will receive for him.
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Starts Training With Persija Jakarta
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Flying To Indonesia
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Strikes As Persija Beats Sabah FA In A Friendly Match
- Rohit Chand Renews Contract With Persija Jakarta