FC Ace has lifted the title of 4th Jyoti cup 2019 in Hong Kong.
FC Ace defeated Soltee FC 2-0 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received HLD 15000 and runners up team got HKD 8000.
Suren Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
14 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Jyoti FC.
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020