FC Ace has lifted the title of 4th Jyoti cup 2019 in Hong Kong.
FC Ace defeated Soltee FC 2-0 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received HLD 15000 and runners up team got HKD 8000.
Suren Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
14 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Jyoti FC.
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2
- NFT Qatar Beats Bangladesh Community Team In Its Opener Of Asian Communities Championship
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Off To Maldives To Play Maldives Second Division
- Australia: United FC Melbourne Clinches GNVC Soccer League