FC Ace has lifted the title of 4th Jyoti cup 2019 in Hong Kong.
FC Ace defeated Soltee FC 2-0 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received HLD 15000 and runners up team got HKD 8000.
Suren Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
14 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Jyoti FC.
- Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong Adjudged Hero Of The Match For Minerva Punjab FC
- Japan: 2nd NNFC Running Cup In Nagoya
- Nepali Origin Asmita Ale Signs First Professional Contract With Aston Villa FC
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Is Authorized By Malaysian Sports Ministry
- USA: Royal Nepal FC Bows Out From Grapevine Metro Soccer League