News Avenir FC Win Naradmuni Thulung Memorial Gold Cup In Udaypur
Avenir FC, Cameroon have won the eighth Naradamuni Thulung Memorial Gold Cup title. In the final held on Sunday, Avenir defeated Chartare Football Club, Morang 4-3 in a tiebreaker to win the title.
Before that, both the teams played an exciting 2-2 draw in the scheduled time match at Naradamuni ground. Avenir, who became the winners, won Rs. 4,00,000 with the title, while Chartare settled for Rs. 2,00,000.
The winning players were awarded by Kiran Rai, the general secretary of All Nepal Football Association (ANFA), Mayor of Chaudandigarhi Municipality; Kaluman Tamang and other guests of the closing program.
A total of eight teams participated in the tournament organized by Basaha Club, Udaypur from Ashoj 9th.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Wins Title Of 1st Rautamai Cup
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Enters SFs Of 1st Rautamai Rural Municipality Cup
- Udayapur: Rautamai Rural Municipality Chairman Cup Kicks Off
- Udaypur: Fusion FC Into The Final Of Ward President 7A-side Tournament
- Udaypur: Gaighat FC Into The Semifinals Of Ward President 7A-side Tournament
Video Gallery More
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final