Tribhuwan Army FC has entered semifinals of 3rd Makwanpur gold cup football tournament.
Tribhuwan Army FC sidelined Jawalakhel youth club 4-3 on penalties on Friday to enter last four.
Both teams played 0-0 in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Army goalie Bishwas Chaudhary blocked two spot kicks and became the player of the match. He received NRs 10,000 cash.
Tanka Basnet, Dipak Gurung, Bikash Tamang and Sesehang Aangdembe converted their kicks in the battle. Fode Fofona and Rup Bahadur Lama converted their kicks but Rajendra Rawal and Luis Vidal failed to convert their kicks.
Nepal Police will play against Sankata club on Saturday.
Makwanpur DFA is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 10 lakh.
- C Division League Qualifiers: Jhapa FC Starts Training In Hetauda - VIDEO
- Former Nepal International GK Alan Neupane Supports Bijaya Youth With NRs 30,000
- Bagmati Club Plays Stalemate With Bijaya Youth In A Friendly
- Makwanpur: Football Fans, Clubs Stage Rally In A Support To Coach AA - VIDEO
- Another Team From Makwanpur To Compete In C Division League Qualifiers
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club