The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) has reaffirmed that Shantou in southern China PR will host the third Asian Youth Games in November 2021.
The Asian Youth Games, which were first held in Singapore in 2011 and then in Nanjing in China in 2013, is scheduled to take place from November 20 to 28 next year.
“The OCA, while maintaining a very strict isolation policy, is still continuing its activity and liaising with the various Asian Games Organising Committees to ensure that the preparations for the Games' are not hindered, said OCA Director General Husain Al Musallam in a letter to the AFC.
“In this respect I have the pleasure to inform you that the OCA in coordination with the Shantou 3rd Asian Youth Games Organising Committee (SAYGOC) has decided the dates for the 3rd Asian Youth Games, which will be held from 20th to 28th November 2021 and the sport of Football has been included in the competition programme.”
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced the Tokyo Olympics will be held on July 23 to August 8 in 2021, with the new dates decided in consultation with the Japan Government and the Organising Committee of the Tokyo Olympics.
- Kaski: Bhimkali FC, Pokhara Wins 1st B13 Open 7-A-Side Championship
- Beach Football: ANFA Kaski XI Wins A Friendly Match
- 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup Final: African Roots Vs Sankata Club Today
- 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup: African Roots Enter FINAL
- 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup: Nepal Police Thrashes Stars To Enter SFs
Nepal's New Stadium - FOLLOW UP VIDEO