Asian Football Confederation (AFC) President Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa has extended his condolences to the Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) following the untimely demise of Abdul Majid, Mohammad Aamir, Noor Mohammad and Abdul Malik who were involved in an accident on the Quetta-Karachi National Highway in the Mastung district on Tuesday.
Mohammad Wasim, the fifth player in the vehicle, is still fighting for his life and is receiving medical treatment at the Nawab Ghous Bakhsh Raisani Memorial Hospital in Mastung.
The five players were part of the Kalat District Football Association’s team and were on their way from Qalat to Mastung to participate in a football tournament before the tragic accident.
The AFC President said: “I am deeply saddened to hear about the death of four Pakistani players involved in a car accident.
“On behalf of the Asian football family, please accept my deepest sympathies on the lives lost by this tragic accident. Our prayers also go to the wounded player and we wish him a complete and swift recovery.
“We pray for strength and comfort for their families and loved ones during this difficult time.”
The thoughts and prayers of the AFC and the rest of the Asian football community are with the family and friends of all five players, the PFF and the Pakistan football family.
- Pharsatikar FC, Rupandehi Donates Nrs 55,555 To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need