Asian Football Confederation (AFC) President Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa has extended his condolences to the Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) following the untimely demise of Abdul Majid, Mohammad Aamir, Noor Mohammad and Abdul Malik who were involved in an accident on the Quetta-Karachi National Highway in the Mastung district on Tuesday.
Mohammad Wasim, the fifth player in the vehicle, is still fighting for his life and is receiving medical treatment at the Nawab Ghous Bakhsh Raisani Memorial Hospital in Mastung.
The five players were part of the Kalat District Football Association’s team and were on their way from Qalat to Mastung to participate in a football tournament before the tragic accident.
The AFC President said: “I am deeply saddened to hear about the death of four Pakistani players involved in a car accident.
“On behalf of the Asian football family, please accept my deepest sympathies on the lives lost by this tragic accident. Our prayers also go to the wounded player and we wish him a complete and swift recovery.
“We pray for strength and comfort for their families and loved ones during this difficult time.”
The thoughts and prayers of the AFC and the rest of the Asian football community are with the family and friends of all five players, the PFF and the Pakistan football family.
- Rupandehi: Riddhi Siddhi Futsal Championship On Chaitra 6-7
- Rupandehi: Bishwo Shanti Yuwa Club Wins Title Of 12th Kanchan Chairman Gold Cup 2077
- Rupandehi: Bishwo Shanti Yuwa Club Enters Final Of 12th Kanchan Gold Cup
- Rupandehi : D Unity FC Enters SFs Of 12th Kanchan Chairman Gold Cup
- Rupandehi: Deurali Four Brothers Enter SFs In Kanchan Chairman Gold Cup