ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) held a meeting with the offficials from A Division clubs on Monday regarding statutes amendment.
ANFA's spokesperson, Kiran Rai - who is also the coordinator of statute draft committee - chaired the meeting.
ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar and exco member Madhu Sudan Upadhaya were also present in the program.
The representatives from the clubs shared their views about the amendment in the meeting.
The FA has already conducted meetings with DFAs from Province 1, Karnali, Lumbini, Far West, Gandaki and Province 2.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic