ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) held a meeting with the offficials from A Division clubs on Monday regarding statutes amendment.
ANFA's spokesperson, Kiran Rai - who is also the coordinator of statute draft committee - chaired the meeting.
ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar and exco member Madhu Sudan Upadhaya were also present in the program.
The representatives from the clubs shared their views about the amendment in the meeting.
The FA has already conducted meetings with DFAs from Province 1, Karnali, Lumbini, Far West, Gandaki and Province 2.
- ANFA Sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: FA Fails To Make Bold Decision
- ANFA Diverts Coach AA & VP Nembang Case To Youth & Sports Ministry !
- ANFA Holds National League Meeting With The Clubs
- ANFA VP Shixit Parajuli Not To Attend Friday Emergency Meeting
- ANFA's Emergency Meeting On Friday To Discuss Coach Resignation Issue
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic