Bagmati provincial government has handed over NRs 3 crore to Dhurmus Suntali foundation for the construction of Gautam Buddha international stadium.
CM Dor Mani Paudel handed over the cheque to foundation president Sitaram Kattel and VP Kunjana Ghimire on Wednesday. Minister Yubaraj Dulal was also present in the program.
The foundation is constructing the stadium through crowdfund. Local bodies and provincial governments are supporting the project.
Earlier Hetauda sub metro had handed over NRs 30 lakh and Bharatpur metro had handed over Nrs 50 lakh to the foundation.
- Makwanpur DFA Feeds 200 Under Underprivileged labourers
- Former Player Subash Syangtan Supports Makwanpur DFA Coach With 10 Footballs
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama