Confederação Brasileira de Futebol (CBF) has equalled the values of the daily rates and bonuses between men's and women's football players in Brazil.
“Since March of this year, the CBF has equalled the values of the daily rates and bonuses between men’s and women’s football,” said CBF president Rogerio Caboclo. “That is, the women’s players will receive the same as the men’s players during international call-ups.
This is not the case in most of the countries in the world. In Nepal, ANFA differentiates the salary and bonuses between men's and women's players.
“What the men receive as a daily rate for being on international duty, the women will receive. What they will earn for a triumph or for passing stages at the Olympics next year will be the same as the men", said CBF president Caboclo.
The process of adopting equal pay began earlier this year. Indeed Formiga, Andressa Alves, Marta, Cristiane and Co earned the same daily rate during the Tournoi de France in March as Alisson, Thiago Silva, Casemiro, Firmino and team-mates did when they were last on Brazil duty.
"There is no more gender difference, the CBF is treating men and women equally," declared Caboclo.
- Dhankuta: Chaubise Rural Municipality Vs Dhankuta Municipality In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Cup
- Terathum: Shivasatashi Women's Team Enter Final Of Gajendra Isbo Memorial Cup
- Nepal U20 Skipper Preeti Rai : We Have To Play Our Best To Achieve Good Results
- Nepal U15 Women's Team Squad Trimmed
- National Women's League Second Round In Biratnagar After SAFF Championship
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls