Chitwan DFA has provided COVID relief to 32 players in Bharatpur.
The DFA provided relief of Nrs 3,000 each to 32 (male & female players) on Friday.
DFA officials jointly handed over the relief to the players.
Central FA provided NRs 75,000 to all ANFA affiliated districts. The DFA added remaining money of Nrs 21,000 for the relief program.
FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA as COVID relief.
Nepalese players, coaches & the referees are unemployed due to complete halt in the game.
- Chitwan DFA Distributes Sporting Gears & Thermal Gun To 28 Clubs
- Chitwan: Liverpool Fans Nepal Donates NRs 2 Lakh To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Chitwan: Bharatpur FC Supports Underprivileged In COVID Lockdown
- Chitwan: Catchy Tours & Travels Sponsors Sporting Gears To Chitwan Veterans FC
- Wai-Wai Becomes The Main Sponsor Of 2nd Bharatpur Gold Cup
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Chitwan (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)