New Balance Nepal has announced Nrs 10,000 for the treatment of ailing Samikchya Magar.
Samikchya Magar, a player from Belaka Municipality, sustained serious eye injury on Baisakh 12 while doing house chores. She is now at Biratnagar eye hospital awaiting eye surgery.
GoalNepal has started a fund raising campaign as her financial condition is not sound.
"New Balance Nepal is deeply shocked to learn the news about Samikchhya Magar. We love Nepalese football and the Nepalese players. We hope our little contribution will help her to recover quickly", said New Balance Nepal.
New Balance Nepal is managed by Bhatbhateni holdings. You can find NB apparels and shoes in all Bhatbhateni super stores.
For more details about Samikchhya treatment, please contact:
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar
You can donate money through online in coach Magar's account:
Bhagawati Rana Magar
A/C No: 02201100323680000001
GoalNepal: Nrs 10,000
Birat Shangrilla Sporting Club: Nrs 25,000
Nepal national team: Nrs 30,000
Nepal national U23 team: Nrs 10,000
New Balance Nepal: Nrs 10,000
- GoalNepal Starts #StaySafe #StayActive #StayHealthy Campaign
- Former FIFA Referee Sachin Amatya & Former Nepal International Deepa Chhetri Raise Nrs 1,55,500 For Coach Nar Rai
- Nepal Japan Football Association (NJFA) Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 1,03,557
- Balaju Football Family Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 50,000 Cash
- Former APF Coach Nar Kumar Rai Appeals For Support To Save Her Daughter
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar