Nepal national team have shown their love to ailing Samikchya Magar.
Women football player from Belaka municipality, Udayapur has lost her eye in a freak accident.
Samikchya Magar, a player from Belaka Municipality, sustained an eye injury on Baisakh 12 while doing house chores. She is now at Biratnagar eye hospital awaiting eye surgery.
GoalNepal has started fund raising campaign as her financial condition is not sound.
On Friday, Nepal national team players decided to support Magar with Nrs 30,000. The team has also sent a special message to Magar.
"On behalf of all national team players, I would like to ask Samikchya not to worry and to be strong. We are with you and we are praying for your quick recovery", said the senior player.
For more details, please contact:
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar
You can donate money through online in coach Magar's account:
Bhagawati Rana Magar
A/C No: 02201100323680000001
GoalNepal: Nrs 10,000
Birat Shangrilla Sporting Club: Nrs 25,000
Nepal national team: Nrs 30,000
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium