COVID19 outbreak has canceled Nepal U12 trip to Japan.
U12 team was supposed to go to Gotenba, Japan to compete in Copa Puma Toreros cup this week. There are so many COVID19 cases reported in Japan.
All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) recently partnered with NPO Nepal youth soccer project to send Nepal U12 team to Japan.
Former Nepal international and coach Basanta Gauchan is leading the project. He is supported by Prakash Tulachan and other members. Fun Roots academy is the main supporter of the event. The owner of the academy, Jun Hirano San is very close to Nepal and he is supporting the project since its inception.
"On behalf of NPO youth soccer project, I would like to inform you that the program for this year has been canceled due to COVID19 outbreak", said Gauchan.
The program will continue next year if situation permits.
- Kathmandu: Holy Angels Public School Clinches Title Of 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: Bal Sansar, Eastpole, Samata & Mankamana Enter QFs In 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Inter School Tournament Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Inter School Championship From Falgun 15
- Sunsari: East Horizon School Jhapa Beats ANFA Academy Dharan In A Friendly
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal