Bagmati provincial government has honored South Asian Games gold medalist football players in Hetauda.
The government honored seven players with Nrs 1 lakh each.
Nepal olympic team defeated Bhutan Olympic 2-1 to lift the medal at Dasarath stadium late last year.
The players who received the reward are Rajesh Pariyar, Rajiv Lopchan, Prezen Tamang , Bikram Lama, Tej Tamang , Bikesh Kuthu & Deep Karki.
CM Dor Mani Paudel and other distinguished guests honored the players.
The government also honored government officials, three rural municipalities and two municipalities and the journalist of the province for their good work.
- Makwanpur: Bagmati Provincial Government Hands Over NRs 3 Crore To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Makwanpur DFA Feeds 200 Under Underprivileged labourers
- Former Player Subash Syangtan Supports Makwanpur DFA Coach With 10 Footballs
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama