Sainik Mahabidhyalaya, Bhaktapur has lifted the title of 1st Bridgewater inter school championship in Bhaktapur.
Sainik defeated Saipal academy 3-0 in the final match played on Saturday.
Brishant Basnet became the hero of the final match and also became the best defender of the tournament.
Aashish Basnet was adjudged the best goalkepeer, Kamal Gurung the best midfielder and Pyarjung Rai the best forward.
The champions received Nrs 1 lakh and runners up team got NRs 50,000.
Sports minister Jagat Bahadur Sunar, NSC member secy Ramesh Kumar Silwal, ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: Kathmandu Metro PABSON Cup From Sunday
- Kathmandu: Binayak Wins Title Of 5th NEF SAIPAL Cup
- Kathmandu: Lumbini Enters QFs Of NEF-SAIPAL Inter School Championship
- Kavre: Nepal Police School Wins Title Of 27th IGP Cup
- Sunsari: ANFA Academy Dharan Beats ANFA Academy Butwal In A Friendly Match
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal