Nepal verus Kuwait won't be played under lights at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu.
Nepal is hosting Kuwait in Thumpu after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium, Kathmandu for the qualifiers. National Sports council is renovating the stadium for SA Games 2019.
The match will be played at 2:45 PM NST.
Meanwhile, ANFA has set ticket price of 200 Ngulturm (Nrs 320).
Bhutan FA is giving away all gate receipts to ANFA.
- Arik Bista Recovers From Coronavirus
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium