Nepal verus Kuwait won't be played under lights at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu.
Nepal is hosting Kuwait in Thumpu after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium, Kathmandu for the qualifiers. National Sports council is renovating the stadium for SA Games 2019.
The match will be played at 2:45 PM NST.
Meanwhile, ANFA has set ticket price of 200 Ngulturm (Nrs 320).
Bhutan FA is giving away all gate receipts to ANFA.
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For WC QFs On March 1
- Nepal Head Coach Johan Kalin Announces Preliminary 31-member Squad
- ANFA Starts Prep For Australia, Chinese Taipei Clash
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs