ANFA bade Nepal national team farewell to Thimpu, Bhutan this afternoon.
ANFA's acting president Pankaj Bikram Nembang, general secretary Indraman Tuladhar and other officials bade the team farewell.
Nepal is playing its home match against Kuwait on November 19 at Changlimithang, Thimpu. AFC rejected ANFA's proposal to play the match at Dasharath stadium. National sports council is renovating the stadium for 13th SA Games.
Here is the squad:
Goalkeepers: Kiran Kumar Limbu, Bikesh Kuthu, Bishal Shrestha
Defenders: Saroj Dahal, Devendra Tamang, Ananta Tamang, Suman Aryal, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Ajit Bhandari, Ranjit Dhimal
Midfielders: Sunil Bal, Anjan Bista, Bikram Lama, Ravishankar Paswan, Mikchhen Tamang, Rohit Chand, Sujal Shresstha, Santosh Tamang, Tej Tamang
Bharat Khawash, Nawayug Shrestha, Bimal Gharti Magar, Abisekh Rijal
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium