Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- FIFA Delegation To Visit FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Venues in Australia and New Zealand
- Nepal Women Internationals’ Knee Injury Rehab - VIDEO
- Bhaktapur: Team Registration Begins For Reale Cup 2021
- Saru Limbu Strikes For Masha United In A Draw Against Karachi United
- Nawalparasi: Bardaghat Dy Mayor Women's Championship Kicks Off
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls