Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls