Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- Chitwan: Everest Club & Makwanpur Women's Enter Final Of Late Jagdish Khadka Memorial Cup
- Sabitra Bhandari Honored With National Talent Award
- Nepal U15 Girls Team Returns Home From Bhutan
- Nepal U15 Girls Team Crashes Out From SAFF U15 Championship 2019
- SAFF U15 Girls Championship 2019: Nepal Vs India - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach