Real Star, Padampokhari & Danfe Youth have entered knockout stage in Dan Bahadur memorial league football tournament.
Real Star defeated FC China quarter 2-1 in the first match played in Hetauda on Thursday. Sanjiv Theeng became the man of the match.
In the second match, Padampokhari played 0-0 draw against Churekalika yuwa club to enter knockout stage. Danphe also played 0-0 draw against Piple in the last match.
Makwanpur DFA is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1 lakh.
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
- Hetauda Sub Metro Leases A Land Of 7 Bigah To ANFA For Technical Centre
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Wins Title Of 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup
- 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup FINAL: Jawalakhel Youth Club Vs Himalayan Sherpa Today
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama