Shramik Ma VI has lifted the title of Kwiks cup inter school qualifiers in Hetauda, Makwanpur.
Shramik defeated Aadhunik Ma VI 4-2 on penalties on Saturday to lift the title.
Both teams had played 1-1 draw in regulation time.
Hariom Chaudhary became the man of the final match.
Pritam Syangbo became the most valuable player of the qualifiers.
The champions received Nrs 30,000 cash and also got an opportunity to represent Makwanpur in provincial qualifiers.
- Makwanpur DFA Feeds 200 Under Underprivileged labourers
- Former Player Subash Syangtan Supports Makwanpur DFA Coach With 10 Footballs
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama